Kosovo Dreamin’ 2021: Call for Speakers
Date: June 5th, 2021
Type of Event: Hybrid
Expected number of attendees: Online attendees: 300+ and In-person attendees: up to 100.
Length of sessions: Sessions will be in 15-20 minute blocks. We recommend you plan 15 minutes for your presentation, leaving the last 5-10 minutes for questions and discussion.
We have variety of tracks available where you can show expertise and share knowledge with Salesforce #Ohana. We have tracks for Admin, Consultant, Developer, Architects. There are also tracks for causes like WIT, Equality or Sustainability.
We are looking for one speaker for each of the following categories:
• Salesforce Administration & Configuration
• Specialty Products such as CPQ, Pardot, Map Anything.
• Educational Technology: Effective Leadership and Current Initiatives
• The Future of Technology Leadership
• Digital transformation in Government and Blockchain Technology
• The vision of the Global Trailblazer Community, etc
Sessions can be lead by one or more people. Presenters should be passionate about the topic they are presenting and have clear use cases, best practices, learnings and demonstrate how-tos. Goes without saying, but you should be an expert in the area you’re discussing.
Conference description: Community Powered Conference about Salesforce in Pristina, Kosovo, gathering Salesforce professionals from all over Europe!